Explore Our Programs! Get the information you need to place the right student in the right program.
Program Offerings for 2019 – 2020 (including fees associated with each program)
Student Success Coordinators
EASTERN provides each school with a Student Success Coordinator who is the counselor liaison on all student matters.
Please click on the link above for the name of your Student Success Coordinator.
The Career Expo schedule displays the presentation dates chosen by each participating school, as well as follow-up dates. If you have not yet submitted your date and time for the in-school presentation, please contact Amy Shields at 215-784-4806 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tours Held After Career Expo:
Subsequent cluster tours will be provided on the following dates:
- Friday, March 15, 2019 from 9 – 10 a.m. – Construction Careers (Construction
Technology, Electrical Technology, and Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning)
- Friday, March 22, 2019 from 9 – 10 a.m. – Health Sciences Careers (Allied Health and Veterinary Science)
- Friday, April 5, 2019 from 9 – 10 a.m.- Transportation & Manufacturing Careers
(Automotive Technology, Collision Repair Technology, and Welding Technology)
- Friday, April 12, 2019 from 9 – 10 a.m. – Arts, Human Services and Hospitality Careers
(Commercial Art, Cosmetology, and Culinary Arts)
- Friday, April 26, 2019 from 9 – 10 a.m. – Business, Computer & Public Safety Careers
(Business and Technology Professional, Protective Services and Computer Network
Open House will be held Sunday, March 3, 2019 from 1 – 3:30 p.m. The snow date is March 10.
Open House will be held Sunday, March 4, 2018 from 1 – 3:30 p.m. The snow date is March 12.
EASTERN’s student-parent-teacher school communication tool is ClassMate. This system is our primary means of sharing information about student progress, assignments, and attendance.
Access your student’s records by logging onto ClassMate from any web browser at https://portals.classmate.net/dp/EASTERN/. District employees are required to create an account using their district’s email account when registering.
If you do not have your log-in information, please contact Veronica Stanley at 215-784-4800, ext. 313, or email at email@example.com, or Ferne Andre at 215-784-4800, ext. 314, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students in Business and Technology Professional have the option to be dually enrolled with Montgomery County Community College (MCCC). This means that students in those programs are being taught the same college curriculum being taught at MCCC. These students are considered MCCC students, can obtain an MCCC ID, and take advantage of the college library and campus tutoring services.
- Business and Technology Professional students can earn up to nine credits.
- Computer Network Administration students can earn up to 12 credits.
Students/parents will be solely responsible for tuition and fees. Students can still enroll in these programs should they choose not to participate in dual enrollment.
Secondary to Post-Secondary Pathways
Dual Enrollment, Traditional Articulation Agreements, and State-Wide Articulation Agreements:
All EASTERN students have the opportunity to go college, often with credits earned while at EASTERN. Through state-wide articulation agreements, students can earn up to nine credits!
Students are now eligible to receive college credits through their NOCTI testing:
1. If a student (or teacher) accesses the list of Cooperating Colleges/Universities on the National College Credit Recommendation Service (NCCRS) website and the contact person listed is not correct, please notify NOCTI and we will work with the NCCRS to attempt to obtain the corrected contact information. NCCRS is working through an updating process with each of the 1500+ institutions listed.
2. If a student is denied credit by one of the cooperating colleges/universities, a request for assistance form may be completed and NCCRS will work with the college on the student’s behalf.
Need to Contact Us?
Let us know you visited by using our Counselor Support Contact Form, and let us know what we can do to further assist you.