EASTERN’S Paid Internship Program:
Student Criteria for Participation:
- Must be in the second year of the occupational program (first year students may be approved for a summer internship between junior and senior year)
- Any student under 18 – must obtain Working permit papers (PRIOR TO PLACEMENT)
- The student must have RELIABLE transportation to and from the internship site
- Must be recommended by instructor
- Approval from parent/guardian
- Approval from sponsoring high school principal
- No major discipline, attendance, or tardy issues
- Must prepare to meet requirements to pass NOCTI
- Work must be in the occupational field of the student’s training at EASTERN
- Student must benefit educationally from the work experience
- Student must attend on scheduled report days
- Student must present a professional appearance which is appropriate for the occupation and reflects well on the student, the employer, and EASTERN
- The student must furnish his/her own tools
Need working papers? Click here to find out how to obtain them through your sending school district.
Need to make a resume ASAP? Click here for a resume template.
Need resume ideas? Click here for sample resumes.
Are you interested in getting involved in Co-op at EASTERN?
Talk to your instructor or send an email to:
Ms. Hayley Granacher, School to Career Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org