The EASTERN Foundation
The EASTERN Foundation has one reason for existing – to encourage students in their pursuit of career ambitions that were developed and strengthened by attending EASTERN.
The Foundation does this by rewarding student success and achievement through scholarships and awards which are presented in May at our Annual Awards Night. Listed below is a small sample of the many awards provided through the EASTERN Foundation.
- High Achievement – An outstanding student from each of EASTERN’s 16 secondary programs receives this award to be used to purchase tools of the trade or to help pay for post-secondary education.
- Attendance Award – Students who achieve outstanding attendance during each school year receive this award in the form of tools of the trade. This award has been placed on hold as we navigate our way through the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Foundation Award – Four awards to two outstanding seniors, and two outstanding juniors or seniors are presented each year.
- Directors Award – Two juniors who show potential for leadership are chosen each year to receive this award.
- Practical Nursing – Awards are presented to the student in each graduating class with the highest GPA, and the student with exceptional abilities in clinical and theory.
If you have any questions about the EASTERN Foundation, please contact Amy Shields at email@example.com